|Frequently Asked Questions:|
1. To Setup and Use a Web Account
1. How do I get started?
2. Once the Permit Application Form is on the screen, What do I need to look for first?
3. After Submitting the application, What happens next?
4. Do I have to be a charge customer? Must I fill out and use a blank permit form to order an Internet permit.
No, you do not have to a charge customer to apply for permits via the Internet. However, if you are not a charge customer, you can purchase permits for oversize only and you must use a Prepaid Oversize ("A") form to apply (NOTE: For more information on using Prepaid Oversize Permits for Internet applications, see the Truck Permits, under memo's web page). Charge customers may use a control ("C") form. However, it’s actually best not to use a form, unless your driver is in the field and does not have access to a fax machine. In those cases, simply apply for your permit through the Web, supplying the number on the form the driver has. When you receive the fax copy of your permit, just give the driver the permit number and issuing official to note on his form. NOTE: It is very important that you also pass along any changes to the permit information that may have been made by the permit office (Ex: route revisions). If you have already filled out the form, these changes should be made on the form itself and the issuing official’s initials noted beside each.
5. What are the main things to keep in mind when I’m entering permit application information?
6. What types of permits can be issued through Internet and are there any that do not need to be reviewed ?
11. To Setup a Charge Account