|Frequently Asked Questions:|
1. To Setup and Use a Web Account
1. How do I get started?
2. Once the Permit Application Form is on the screen, What do I need to look for first?
3. After Submitting the application, What happens next?
Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by a member of the Truck Permit Office staff, any necessary changes will be made, a permit number will be assigned and an official copy of the finished permit will be sent to the fax number you provided with your Web Account application. Next, unless you are using an a-form or c-form as your official permit (see number 2 above) and not the fax copy, you should always attach the latest revision of the "Supplement to Oversize and Overweight Permits" (can be downloaded from the Weights and Standards PERMITS page and reproduced as needed) to the fax copy of your permit. If there are any problems with your application, you will receive an e-mail message instructing you to contact the Permit Office. The new Internet Hotline number (225-377-7113) can be used for this purpose. Please note that this number should not be used for call-in permits.
4. Do I have to be a charge customer? Must I fill out and use a blank permit form to order an Internet permit.
5. What are the main things to keep in mind when I’m entering permit application information?
6. What types of permits can be issued through Internet and are there any that do not need to be reviewed ?
11. To Setup a Charge Account