PERBA (Permits Electronic Routing Bridge Analysis)
Frequently Asked Questions:
To Setup and Use a Web Account
1. How do I get started?
You must first have been issued a web user name and password. These can be applied for by submitting the appropriate information on the PERBA Web Account form. The request will be processed by this office. Once you receive your user name and password, you are ready to start getting permits. You will be asked for them each time you log on to PERBA.
Make sure that when you enter your web user name, you leave a single space to the left of the last two numbers. (Ex: xxxxxx 01)
2. Once the Permit Application Form is on the screen, What do I need to look for first?
3. After Submitting the application, What happens next?
4. Do I have to be a charge customer? Must I fill out and use a blank permit form to order an Internet permit.
5. What are the main things to keep in mind when I’m entering permit application information?
6. What types of permits can be issued through Internet and are there any that do not need to be reviewed ?
11. To Setup a Charge Account