PERBA (Permits Electronic Routing Bridge Analysis)
|News and Announcements|
- In an effort to ensure needed equipment and commodities can be delivered to areas impacted by the recent flooding event, Department of Transportation and Development Secretary Shawn D. Wilson, Ph.D., announced today that all oversize and overweight vehicle movement on all State highways will be allowed on Sunday, September 4, and Monday, September 5, 2016 during Labor Day observance.The Department’s Truck Permit Office will be closed Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2016.
- Oversize loads over 12 feet wide may not travel on LA 1 northbound between the town of Addis and the Old Mississippi River Bridge from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. and from 3:30 P.M. to 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
- Permit loads over 12 feet wide may not cross the Jimmie Davis Bridge on La 511 between the hours of 7 to 9 AM and 3:30 to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- The Permits Office is open weekdays from 6:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time and can be reached at (225) 343-2345 or (800) 654-1433.
- The Louisiana Truck Center is open weekdays from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Central Time and can be reached at (225) 925-4322 or (888) 421-8757
Violation Ticket --> Violation Ticket Payment Form
Transportation Permits Manager
Violation Ticket Information for Tickets issued prior to June 14, 2010